Year 7 Transition Experience
Friday 8 to Saturday 9 October 2021
The Staff and Students at Blackheath & Thornburgh College look forward to welcoming all prospective Year 7 Students for an exciting overnight Transition Experience at BTC in preparation for 2022 & beyond.
This Experience will be a great opportunity for Students to prepare for Secondary School, participate in classes, meet new friends and become familiar with BTC and the programs that are on offer.
What to expect.
FRIDAY 8 OCTOBER
7:30am – 3:00pm: Breakfast and a day in the life of a BTC Student.
3:00pm – 5:30pm: Swimming (optional) and Activities.
6:00pm – 7:30pm: BBQ Dinner/Meet & Greet for Families.
7:30pm – Lights Out: BTC Movie Night
Both Day Students and Boarders are invited to sleepover for an evening of fun with our Heads of Boarding. Students are asked to be picked up at 9am Saturday morning. All meals are provided.
What to Bring.
- Smart Casual Clothes, Joggers, Water Bottle & Hat
- Sleeping Bag/Swag, Pillow, Swimmers, 2 x Towels, Toiletries, PJs, A Set of Casual Clothes & Thongs
START THE DAY RIGHT & JOIN US FOR BREKKY FROM 7:30AM FRIDAY 8 OCTOBER
- Personal Development: Team Building Games & Activities
- Activity Rotations: Physical Performance Sessions, Rockwall/Physical Education, Food& Nutrition, Manual Arts
- BBQ Dinner: Meet & Greet with Principal, Teaching Staff, Heads of Boarding & Families